Project Graduation 2022!
May 20 2022 11:50pm - 6:00am
Join us, have fun!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
PROJECT GRADUATION 2022 IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Project Graduation is an all-night, drug and alcohol free, private lock in style party for graduating Taylor High School Seniors. It will be held at Main Event the evening of the Commencement Exercises on Friday, May 20, 2022. Activities will include: unlimited play on all arcade games, bowling, billiards, laser tag, gravity ropes, shuffleboard, selfie photo area, dancing and DJ. Food will be available throughout the evening as well as unlimited sodas and water. Breakfast will be provided prior to departure. There will also be some awesome raffle prizes you can win. Every Senior will leave with a gift!
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE www.thsprojectgrad.com
- Order before April 15: $32 (will include a project grad t-shirt)
- Order between April 16-May 6: $30 (no t-shirt due to ordering deadlines)
- Order May 7-18: $50 (no t-shirt)
- LAST DAY TO PURCHASE A TICKET WILL BE MAY 18
- STUDENTS CANNOT PURCHASE A TICKET AT THE DOOR
- ONLY TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2022 STUDENTS MAY ATTEND!
- ***If you paid to play Kickball, please check your email about project grad tickets. you will not have to pay for PG ticket, but you will have to register***
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
- A signed permission slip and waiver are required to register. A wrist band will be issued to each graduate upon entry.
- Check in will be at MAIN EVENT on May 20, 2022 from 11:50pm to 12:50am. All attendees must have a TAYLOR PHOTO ID. Doors will be locked at 1am.
- Project Grad will end at 6AM on May 21st. Attendees must stay for the duration of the event and will not be allowed to leave early.
- All attendees must adhere to the rules set forth in the KISD Code of Conduct. Attendees who arrive under the influence of drugs and /or alcohol will not be allowed to participate and their parents will be called to pick them up.
- Each student will be given a fanny pack at check in for keys, ID, phone, etc...Students will NOT be allowed to carry purses or other bags.
- Valuable should NOT be left in cars at Main. Event. Attendees will be responsible for items left in cars.
- We cannot do this event without parent/guardian volunteers
- Please visit -------------- to sign up to help if you can!
- Parent volunteers can purchase a t-shirt until April 15 on the website. We ask that parents who volunteer wear a PG shirt or Taylor t-shirt so that volunteers are easlily identified.
- We are looking for specialized volunteers to serve the night of Project Grad. If you are a registered nurse, physician or EMT or otherwise qualified and would be willing to work a shift that night, please indicate on the sign up genius above.
Please consider making a donation to help make Project Grad a success and fun for all the kids! See website for more details. For each $20 donation, your student will get an extra raffle ticket.